Thursday, May 7, 2009

Abram's video

I really enjoyed Stephen Abram's video. I was surprised to see that it had been created in 2007. His comments about having to experience technology to really learn it is so true. This is my first blog and I am learning by doing which makes it so much more relevant to me. I also agreed with his comments about reflecting. I have found that by looking back and reflecting on what I have learned actually helps me to learn more. I found his comments about putting the library where the users are very interesting. I had not thought of using sites such as MySpace and Facebook to show off the library. I have a MySpace and a Facebook account but it is more for socializing - or to see my Granddog who also has a MySpace account. I know that there are groups on these sites but I had not thought about how it could be used to showcase the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am participating in the 23 Things for North Texas. I hope you enjoy visiting my blog as well as the others who are part of this fun learning experience.