Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Own 23 List

Thinking about how I would adapt the North Texas 23 to be used in my library is very difficult. I will be a new librarian this year. I would like to be able to show some of the teachers at my campus some of the sites we learned about in the North Texas 23 as well as use some of the sites in my library. Since I am new I would start small. I would show the staff Google Docs, Delicious, and Tagging. I think it is important that the teachers understand what Tagging means. This way when I showed them Delicious they would better understand how to tag things. I also think showing them Google Docs would be something they could use right away. I would like to create Podcasts for my library. I think Podcasts are a good way to keep students interested in things in the library. Since I will be a new librarian I will want to limit myself to just a few new things not only for my only sanity but also to not overwhelm the teachers and students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am participating in the 23 Things for North Texas. I hope you enjoy visiting my blog as well as the others who are part of this fun learning experience.