Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Reflection

It really is the end. I find it hard to believe that I am at the end of the 23 things. I really enjoyed the North Texas 23. I did not realize there were so many "things" I was not aware of and how useful they could be to me and the teachers at my campus.

The thing I liked least was Ning. With all the controversy around this site I don't think I could see using it. Twitter is another site that I will probably not use. I just do not see me twitting about myself every day. The thing I lerned the most about was the RSS feeds. I really learned what an RSS feed is and what it does. It is amazing how I know notice them on sites now! My most challenging time was using the Image Generator. I could not figure out how to get it in my blog. I finally got it there but it took some work.

The thing I will probably use the most - besides Facebook - is my Google Blog reader. I like being able to access everything on this site. I also like the Delicious site and will be using it more. I like being able to access my bookmarked sites online.

I will be checking to see how many sites I can actually access through my district's filter. It blocks so many sites, but now that I am a librarian I may be able to get through the filter because I will have the password power!!

Thanks to all of you who worked so hard putting together the North Texas 23. It was truly a learning experience. I appreciate the opportunity to learn from all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am participating in the 23 Things for North Texas. I hope you enjoy visiting my blog as well as the others who are part of this fun learning experience.