Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blog Readers

It was very easy to create my Google Reader account. I am following several blogs and they appeared on my Google Reader site. I added subscriptions and created a folder. I had to drag one of my subscriptions into the folder because it appeared outside the folder when I added it.

I was not sure I would really use a blog reader until I set up this account. I am following several blogs and this reader makes it so much easier to see what is new instead of having to go to each blog site. I spent some time exploring and found another way to move my blogs into folders, I figured out how to unsubscribe to blogs I had added, and I learned how to remove folders I did not want. I like this site and plan on using it often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am participating in the 23 Things for North Texas. I hope you enjoy visiting my blog as well as the others who are part of this fun learning experience.