Saturday, June 6, 2009

RSS Feeds

I finally learned what RSS means! I knew that you could subscribe to RSS feeds but I was not sure exactly what that meant. Now I know! I have learned about Marc Records and metadata schemes in my library classes but never made a connection to RSS feeds.

I like the links that were posted and plan to add some to my Google Reader. I really feel like I am learning so much with the North Texas 23. I am glad I am participating because this is fun!

I know look for the RSS feed symbol when I visit sites. It is nice to now know what these symbols mean. This is a great way to stay up to date on information. I just added the ALA Tech Source and the District Dispatch so I can stay up to date on information that can affect my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am participating in the 23 Things for North Texas. I hope you enjoy visiting my blog as well as the others who are part of this fun learning experience.