Thursday, June 25, 2009

Delicious

I am familiar with Delicious. My district held a technology conference back in May and one of the presentations was on Delicious. I can see the use in this site. It is a great place to keep track of my bookmarked sites. I did not add the buttons yet, I am very leery of changing anything on my toolbar. I have had such problems with Internet Explorer I don't want to jinx it now that it is working.

I did add some bookmarks and tagged them. This is a very easy site to use. I searched by the tag "reading' and found lots of cool sites. This is a very useful site since I can bookmark sites and have access to them no matter what computer I am on. My only problem is deciding what tag to use for a site.

My Delicious site is http://delicious.com/ascam722

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am participating in the 23 Things for North Texas. I hope you enjoy visiting my blog as well as the others who are part of this fun learning experience.