Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Twitter

Twitter is everywhere. There is even a commercial for cable that talks about Twitter. I signed up on Twitter since that was part of Thing 12. My username is ascam7220. I doubt if I will actually use Twitter because constantly talking about myself gets a little boring. Twittering about yourself seems so Narcissistic. It is not like I am some celebrity that people would want to know my every move. Learning about the new Texas TEKS during the day and doing laundry at night does not seem like something I should twitter about. Now maybe my trip to Alaska later on this summer might be something I can tweet!

I don't see how I would use Twitter in a library unless I wanted to promote something we were doing. Of course my district probably blocks Twitter, since they block Facebook and My Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am participating in the 23 Things for North Texas. I hope you enjoy visiting my blog as well as the others who are part of this fun learning experience.